Chocolate Raspberry Oatmeal
Sometimes breakfast is a rush but other times it is a slow way to start the day. This bowl is perfect for those types of days because it's too good not to slow down and savor. These oats are perfect for summer when raspberries are in peak season and cheap. Even better if you grow your own and have so many berries to use. Serve this bowl with a cup of coffee and ease into your day.
CHOCOLATE RASPBERRY OATMEAL
- 1 Cup Quick Cook Oats
- 2 Tsp Chia Seeds
- 2 Tsp Flax Seeds
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 2 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Sliced Banana
- 5 Tbsp PB2 with Premium Chocolate
- 1/3 Cup Fresh Raspberries
- 2 Tsp Cacao Nibs
- 1 Tsp Acai Powder
- 1/4 0% Non Fat Greek Yogurt (omit for a vegan option)
- Place oats and 2 cups water into a small saucepan. Bring to a low boil.
- Add in 1/2 cup of sliced banana. Stir and cover while it simmers on low heat for about 5min.
- Stir in the cacao powder, chia seeds, and flax seeds. Add a little water if you need to and let sit covered on low heat until everything is absorbed.
- In another small bowl, mix the PB2 with enough water to form a peanut butter.
- To plate... Place the greek yogurt in a bowl and top with oats, chocolate chips, PB2, Acai Powder, and Cacao Nibs. Finish off the bowl by placing the Raspberries on top.
P: 36g, C: 115g, F: 24g, kCal: 800
Thanks for stopping by! I am not a nutritionist but I am a nutrition junkie. I love looking for new recipes that help me achieve optimum health and wellness. I hope you enjoy these and if you have something to add or share, feel free to leave a comment.