Monster Stack - Loaded Pancakes
When you get home from a long and successful workout, you need to refuel big time. For days when you lift super heavy or grind out extra miles doing cardio, this stack is your recipe for a strong and effective recovery. This recipe combines flavors of chocolate, peanut butter, jelly, and creamy banana for a sweet sweet way to recharge.
LOADED RECOVERY PANCAKES
- 1/3 Cup Organic Buckwheat Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 1/3 Cup Kodiak Cakes Frontier Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1 Tbsp Flaxseeds
- 4 Tbsp PB2 with Premium Chocolate
- 2 Tbsp Dark Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 Cup Banana
- 2/3 Cup Unsweetened Soymilk
- 1/4 Cup Chopped Dried Pitted Dates
- 1 Tbsp Hemp Hearts
- 1 Tbsp Low Sugar Grape Jelly
- In a small mixing bowl, mix the ground flaxseed with 2 tbsp of water and mix.
- Place the pancake mix in the bowl and mix with soy milk (and water if necessary) to make a medium thin batter. It should easily fall off a spoon but not be runny.
- Heat a large non stick pan to medium high. Coat the pan with cooking spray once hot.
- Spoon the batter into about 4in rounds into the pan.
- Let pancakes cook until bubbles appear and pop. Flip once this occurs.
- In the meantime, mix the PB2 with premium chocolate with enough water to make a sauce.
- Slice up the banana and dates.
- To plate... stack the pancakes alternating with sauce, banana slices, dates, jelly, and dark chocolate chips. Top with hemp hearts and any extra toppings.
P: 33g, C: 130g, F: 18g, kCal: 790
Thanks for stopping by! I am not a nutritionist but I am a nutrition junkie. I love looking for new recipes that help me achieve optimum health and wellness. I hope you enjoy these and if you have something to add or share, feel free to leave a comment.