Cacao Galaxy Oats
Wake up with a gorgeous bowl of swirling goodness with these oats. I love combining the melty goodness of dark chocolate with the crunchiness of cacao nibs. These oats are boosted wit some hidden strawberries and all the healthy benefits of cacao. Cacao is full of antioxidants, iron, magnesium, and calcium. To boot, it's low in calories and is low fat. I use it all the time in oatmeal, pancakes, and even my coffee to sneak in these benefits.
CACAO GALAXY OATS WITH CREAMY PB2 SAUCE
- 3/4 Cup Quick Cook Oats
- 1 Cup Strawberries
- 1 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Cup Low Fat Plain Greek Yogurt
- 23g Mini Dark Chocolate Chips
- 2 Tbsp PB2 with Premium Chocolate
- 1 Tsp Cacao Nibs
- Cook oats according to instructions but add the strawberries (chopped), cacao powder, and vanilla extract to the pot and add water as needed so they don't get too dry.
- Mix the PB2 with water until a sauce consistency.
- To serve... Place greek yogurt in the bottom of a bowl and top with the cooked oats. On top pour the PB2 sauce. Then, sprinkle chocolate chips and cacao nibs on top. Within seconds, everything will melt together to form a perfect blend of creamy and crunchy.
P: 30g, C: 86g, F: 18g, kCal: 610
Thanks for stopping by! I am not a nutritionist but I am a nutrition junkie. I love looking for new recipes that help me achieve optimum health and wellness. I hope you enjoy these and if you have something to add or share, feel free to leave a comment.